Who supports us
Transparency International EU is an independent non-profit organisation supported by a number of public and private donors. Our funding can be unrestricted or tied to specific projects or programmes.
It is our policy to accept funding – whether monetary or in kind – from any donor, provided that acceptance does not impair our independence to pursue our mission or endanger our integrity and reputation. All potential sources and terms of support undergo a careful internal review to ensure TI EU’s absolute institutional integrity and independence.
TI EU gratefully acknowledges the following donors for their support and cooperation in 2015-2016:
- Adessium Foundation
- Sigrid Rausing Charitable Trust
- Open Society Initiative for Europe
- Omidyar Network
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- King Baudouin Foundation
- Pew Charitable Trust
- Directorate General Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission
- Directorate General for International Cooperation and Development, European Commission
- Directorate General Regional Policy, European Commission
- Horizon 2020, European Commission
- Federation of European Accountants
- Transparency International Secretariat
TI EU is a recipient of a Google Ad Grants award. The Google Ad Grants program distributes free in-kind advertising to registered nonprofit organisations.
More information on our funding and financial basis can be found in our annual financial reports and audits below:
|Financial Report 2015||Audit 2015|
|Financial Report 2014||Audit 2014|
|Financial Report 2013||Audit 2013|
|Financial Report 2012||Audit 2012|
|Financial Report 2011||Audit 2011|