Transparency International EU is launching a request for proposals for the development of a new organisational website.
The goal of the new website is to optimise the way information on our research and advocacy are presented to the target audience, with a view to boosting engagement and generating (renewed) interest in and support for the issues we work on.
In the document linked at the bottom of this page, you will find more specifics about the project, including our specifications, budget, and proposed timeline.
The objective of this RFP is to select a provider to work with our team to develop a new website for our organisation.
We have decided to launch this project given various shortcomings of our current site and our plans to develop a more active presence online and on social media.
The new website should:
- Present information in a clear and compelling way
- Be structured in a simpler and more logical manner
- Provide a more engaging user experience, including strong social media integration and user-friendly sharing and print-to-PDF functionalities
- Be fully editable, content-wise, by members of our communications team
- Be equally accessible and fluid on desktop, tablet and hand-held devices
- Be accessible to the visually impaired
- Include site analytics and a basic translation functionality
Transparency International EU is the Brussels office of the global anti-corruption movement, Transparency International, which includes over 100 chapters around the world. Since 2008, Transparency International EU has functioned as a regional liaison office for the global movement and as such it works closely with the Transparency International Secretariat in Berlin, Germany.
Transparency International EU leads the movement’s EU advocacy, in close cooperation with national chapters worldwide, but particularly with the 24 national chapters in EU Member States.
For any questions on the information contained in the document linked below or for further details, please contact Lucinda Pearson, Communications Officer at TI EU on email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your proposal by 8 May 2022
Please find the full text of this request for proposals here.