The work of the Office is overseen by a General Assembly which determines the overall priorities and approves budgets and annual accounts.
The General Assembly appoints an Executive Board which, according to our statutes (unofficial English translation available here), is responsible for the management of the office. The Board has the authority to appoint the Director and supervises his/her work. Staffing and day-to-day organisational management is the responsibility of the TI EU Director with the support of the Management Team.
The Executive Board is comprised of five persons:
- Daniel Eriksson, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Transparency International Secretariat. Register of Interest.
- Cesira d’Aniello, former Secretary-General of the EU Ombudsman. Register of Interest.
- Fabian Zuleeg, Chief Executive, European Policy Centre. Register of Interest.
- Maíra Martini, Interim Head of Policy and Advocacy, Transparency International Secretariat. Register of Interest.
- Victoria Tongue, Head of Projects, Transparency International Secretariat. Register of Interest.