The work of the Office is overseen by a General Assembly which determines the overall priorities and approves budgets and annual accounts.
The General Assembly appoints an Executive Board which, according to our statutes, is responsible for the management of the office. The Board has the authority to appoint the Director and supervises his/her work. Staffing and day-to-day organisational management is the responsibility of the TI EU Director.
The Executive Board is comprised of six persons, currently:
- Robin Hodess, Interim Internal Managing Director, Transparency International Secretariat (President). Register of Interest.
- Casey Kelso, Advocacy Director, Transparency International Secretariat (Vice-President). Register of Interest.
- Patrick Mahassen, Resources Director, Transparency International Secretariat (Vice-President). Register of Interest.
- Iverna McGowan Smyth, Head of European Institutions Office and Advocacy Director, Amnesty International’s European Institutions Office.
- Geneviève Pons-Deladrière, Director, Jacques Delors Institute in Brussels. Register of Interest.
- Monika Ebert, Finance Director, Transparency International Secretariat. Register of Interest.
TI EU benefits from the general advisory support of:
- Dieter Frisch, Senior Advisor European Affairs and Member of TI EU Advisory Board; Former Director General for Development at the European Commission
- Yves Moiny, Deputy General Prosecutor, Belgian Ministry of Justice